Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday! Thomas Remembers Plante; Live Blogging Bruins @Rangers and Bruins-Rangers preview

Happy Sunday and I hope you had great Halloween! Getting ready for some football but first I will be live-blogging the Bruins @ Rangers today over at NESN.com.

Also, today is the 50th anniversary of of Canadiens goaltender Jacques Plante donning the first goalie mask at MSG when he took a shot from Ranger Andy Bathgate during the second period in a game on November 1, 1949. I interviewed Bruins goalie Tim Thomas on the subject and Thomas showed appreciation of Plante and those that came before him in another interesting interview with the Vezina Trophy Winner.

Finally checkout my Bruins-Rangers preview.

OK back to my Sunday hockey reading with my dog Nemo by my side. Nemo is really liking hockey. The other day when the Centre Ice package went black, he got up and paced around. When Comcast turned it back on, he barked and sat back in his spot watching peacefully. Love this puck dog!

Sláinte!

Murph

No comments:

Post a Comment