Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Does Tim Thomas have a broken hand? Bruins-Wild Live Blog and preview; November 21 Inside Hockey Radio Show MP3's; Another great time in Montreal!

Hello, Bonjour & Hóigh!

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the United States!

Sources told me today that the reason Tim Thomas has missed the Bruins last four games is because of a broken hand suffered the night of the Bruins 6-5 overtime loss to the Penguins on November 14. Thomas hasn't started a game since but thankfully for the Bruins, Tuukka Rask has been sensational going 3-1-0 and will be in net again tonight.

I've got more on that, a preview of the Bruins-Wild will be live blogging the game over at NESN.com.

In other Bruins news, Shawn Thornton has made his TV debut in a commercial for Pride Motors. I think he acts better than the Pride guy no?

Checkout my latest Northeast Division Notebook at NHL.com.

So I am just back from Montreal where as always I had a great time. Much thanks to the Dropkick Murphys who put on a great show at Metropolis last Friday and put me on their guest list along with my mates, Sean Ryan (Drunken Dru Band), Conor McKenna (Team 990), Lucas Tomalty, Chris Robitaille (Team 990), Mitch Melnick (Team 990) and Rod Applebee (Hurley's Irish Pub). A splendid time had by all there and at the after-party with the Mahones and Drunken Dru at Cafe Chaos!

Also great to catch up with the crew at Brutopia Jeff and Ariana and meet Deam Whalen, a good Irish and Scottish lad!

By the way, last week's Inside Hockey radio Show is up on Insidehockey.com. Thanks to Conor for hosting with me and to Chris for his help in allowing me to use the Team 990 production studio.

Also, yesterday was the 25th anniversary of this!

Finally, don't think I forgot what happened a week ago today! Let this be on your conscience in South Africa Henry!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy 96th to my inspiration, my grandmother "Mum"!

Sláinte!

Murph

No comments:

Post a Comment