Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel! Nollaig shona dhuit!

Holidays Greetings from DropPuckMurphy.com and the DropPuckMurphy studios! My apologies for not posting an entry in so long and for not posting a lengthy one now but been and am still quite busy as I cover pre-Winter Classic and the Bruins/NHL for NHL.com and NESN.com.

For all my latest scribblings and video please go to NHL.com and NESN.com. You can also listen to the latest editions of the Inside Hockey Radio Show here.

When the Winter Classic madness is over, I will be sure to share my experiences with you (including interviewing Bobby Orr on the benches of the Fenway Park rink) and write a better entry. But for now I wanted to thank all of my family, friends, colleagues and of course my readers for all your support this past year. Without any of you, I would not be writing this blog or anything else I write!

As I sit here listening to my favorite Christmas Eve song, with my family downstairs wrapping gifts and getting ready for Christmas at the Murphy abode, I want to wish all of you and yours a Happy Holidays!

Sláinte!

Murph

No comments:

Post a Comment